Graeme McDowell currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McDowell from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:36 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Graeme McDowell odds for the The RSM Classic
McDowell’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, McDowell has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- McDowell has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -4.5.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: McDowell at The RSM Classic
- McDowell has one top-five finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 24th.
- McDowell made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- The last time McDowell played this event in 2020, he finished 59th. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,299 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course McDowell has played over the last year (7,242 yards) is 237 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Graeme McDowell 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||68-75||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||70-71||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||12||70-67-67-70 (-10)||$129,025|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||71||70-66-74-75 (+1)||$14,210|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-74||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||54||74-71-69-74 (E)||$17,941|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||4||70-69-70-69 (-10)||$135,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||79-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||79-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from