Gordon Hayward will take the court on Tuesday when his Charlotte Hornets match up against the Washington Wizards. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Hayward’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hayward has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 37 of them.
- Hayward’s 19.8 points per game average is 0.3 points greater than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 46.3% of his matchups this season (19 of 41 games) Hayward has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Hayward’s season scoring average of 19.8 is 0.3 points higher than his 19.5 average points over/under.
- Hayward has hit the points over in only 17 of 37 opportunities (45.9%).
- Hayward has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (19.5 points) in only 46.3% of his matchups (19 out of 41 contests).
- Opponents of the Wizards have scored 119.4 points per game this season, the most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a prop bet set for assists in 37 of 41 total games this season.
- Hayward has averaged 4.1 assists per game, 0.4 less than Tuesday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- Hayward has collected more than 4.5 assists in 14 out of 41 games this season (34.1%).
- Hayward has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.9.
- Hayward has gone over his average assist prop over/under (3.9) in 21 of his 41 contests (51.2%).
Last 10 Games
Hayward vs the Wizards
Bet on the Hornets vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from