Gordon Hayward’s Charlotte Hornets square off against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Hayward has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Hayward’s 19.9 points per game average is 1.4 points greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 52.5% of his matchups this season (21 of 40 games) Hayward has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Hayward’s season scoring average of 19.9 is 0.3 points higher than his 19.6 average points over/under.
- Hayward has hit the points over in only 17 of 36 opportunities (47.2%).
- Hayward has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (19.6 points) in only 47.5% of his matchups (19 out of 40 contests).
- Teams are averaging 107.3 points per game against the Suns this season, the 28th-most allowed by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 36 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Hayward has hit 2.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more threes than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- In 24 out of 40 games this season (60%), Hayward has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Hayward has knocked down 0.3 more three-pointers this season than his average prop bet over/under of 1.7.
- Hayward has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 52.8% of his matchups (19 of his 36 opportunities).
- Hayward has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.7 threes, a value he’s eclipsed in 24 of 40 games (60%).
- Teams are averaging 11.1 made three-pointers per game against the Suns this season, the 29th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Hayward vs the Suns
Bet on the Hornets vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from