Gordon Hayward and the Charlotte Hornets play the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. How has Hayward performed against the prop bet totals set for him by sportsbooks this season? Read on for insights on how you might want to bet his scoring props for this matchup with Spurs.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hayward has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Hayward is set at 20.5 points. That is 0.2 more points than his season average of 20.3.
- In 16 of 37 games this season (43.2%) Hayward has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Hayward’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 19.6 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Hayward has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 16 out of 33 times (48.5%).
- In only 18 games this season (48.6%) Hayward scored more than his average points over/under of 19.6.
- Teams are averaging 110.4 points per game against the Spurs this season, the 23rd-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hornets vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from