Gordon Hayward will take the court on Friday when his Charlotte Hornets match up with the Miami Heat. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Hayward’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Hayward’s 20.1 points per game average is 2.6 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- In 56.4% of his matchups this season (22 of 39 games) Hayward has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Hayward’s season scoring average of 20.1 is 0.5 points higher than his 19.6 average points over/under.
- Hayward has hit the points over in only 17 of 35 opportunities (48.6%).
- Hayward has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (19.6 points) in only 48.7% of his matchups (19 out of 39 contests).
- Teams are averaging 108.0 points per game against the Heat this season, the 27th-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a prop bet set for assists in 35 of 39 total games this season.
- Hayward has averaged 4.2 assists per game this year, 0.3 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (4.5).
- In 35.9% of his matchups this season (14 out of 39) Hayward has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Hayward’s per-game assist average (4.2) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet total (3.8).
- Hayward has covered his average assist prop over/under (3.8) in 21 of his 39 contests (53.8%).
Last 10 Games
Hayward vs the Heat
Bet on the Hornets vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from