Gordon Hayward has multiple prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Charlotte Hornets and the Los Angeles Clippers. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Clippers.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Hayward’s 20.4 points per game average is 2.9 points greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 58.3% of his matchups this season (21 of 36 games) Hayward has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Hayward’s season scoring average of 20.4 is 0.8 points higher than his 19.6 average points over/under.
- Hayward has gone over his points prop total 16 times (half of his chances).
- Hayward’s season-long points prop bet average is 19.6 points, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his matchups.
- The Clippers’ opponents are racking up 109.6 points per game, which is the 25th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hayward has had a prop bet set for assists in 32 of 36 total games this season.
- Hayward’s season-long assist average — 4.1 per game — is 0.4 assists lower than Saturday’s assist prop bet total (4.5).
- In 36.1% of his matchups this season (13 out of 36) Hayward has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Hayward has averaged 4.1 assists per game, 0.3 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.8.
- Hayward has covered his average assist prop total (3.8) in 19 of his 36 contests (52.8%).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hornets vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from