Gordon Hayward and the Charlotte Hornets will face the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Hayward averages 18.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Let’s break down Hayward’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets (November 17)
Hayward Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5-point total set for Hayward on Wednesday is 1.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 15 games this season, Hayward has totaled more than 16.5 points nine times.
- So far this season, Hayward is 7-for-15 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Hayward’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Hayward has hit more than 1.5 three pointers in 13 of his 15 games so far this season.
- The Wizards allow 103.5 points per game, eighth-ranked in the NBA.
Hayward Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Hornets Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from