The Charlotte Hornets, including Gordon Hayward, face the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Hayward puts up 18.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Hayward’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Gordon Hayward Prop Bets (November 20)
Hayward Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.1 points Hayward has scored per game this season is 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (15.5).
- Hayward’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points 10 times through the 17 games he’s played this season.
- Hayward has hit the over on his points prop total eight times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Hayward’s 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Hayward has made more than 1.5 treys in 13 of his games so far this season.
- The Hawks are the 22nd-best defensive team in the league, giving up 109.5 points per game.
Hayward Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Hornets Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from