The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Gonzaga vs TCU Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Gonzaga Offense Vs. TCU Defense
|Gonzaga Offense||Stats (Rank)||TCU Defense|
|87.4 (1)||Points/Gm||68.0 (118)|
|34.8 (161)||Possessions/Game||36.8 (288)|
|52.9 (1)||Field Goal %||42.7 (102)|
|38.8 (7)||3PT %||31.0 (33)|
|59.2 (1)||Effective FG %||48.2 (76)|
|61.8 (1)||True Shooting %||51.6 (53)|
TCU Offense Vs. Gonzaga Defense
|TCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gonzaga Defense|
|75.1 (93)||Points/Gm||72.8 (263)|
|36.8 (73)||Possessions/Game||34.8 (200)|
|45.3 (130)||Field Goal %||44.8 (238)|
|30.7 (340)||3PT %||35.1 (257)|
|49.9 (234)||Effective FG %||51.6 (253)|
|53.8 (203)||True Shooting %||55.0 (206)|
Best Betting Sites For Gonzaga vs TCU
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Gonzaga Betting Insights
- Gonzaga has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread 11 times this season (11-16 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Gonzaga’s games have hit the over 19 out of 33 times this season.
- In 20 games this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over 152.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Gonzaga’s games this year is 160.2, 7.7 more than this matchup’s over/under.
TCU Betting Insights
- TCU has put together a 16-17-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Horned Frogs have covered the spread four times this year (4-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- TCU’s games have hit the over 16 out of 34 times this season.
- The Horned Frogs have played eight games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points.
- TCU’s games this season have had an average of 143.1 points, 9.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Gonzaga Key Players
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs in scoring (20.9 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- Gonzaga’s assists leader is Nolan Hickman, who averages 3.2 per game.
- Julian Strawther knocks down 2.2 treys per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Gonzaga’s steals leader is Anton Watson, who collects 1.8 per game. Timme leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
TCU Key Players
- Mike Miles outpaced his teammates on the Horned Frogs scoring front by putting up 17.6 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game this season.
- The TCU leaders in rebounds and assists are Emanuel Miller (6.6 rebounds per game) and Damion Baugh (5.9 assists per game).
- Miles leads the Horned Frogs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.4 made threes per game.
- Baugh tops TCU in steals with 1.8 per game, and Chuck O’Bannon Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.