The No. 6 Gonzaga Bulldogs (16-4, 5-1 WCC) hope to build on a four-game road win streak when they visit the Pacific Tigers (10-11, 3-3 WCC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Tigers ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Gonzaga vs Pacific Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Gonzaga Offense Vs. Pacific Defense
|Gonzaga Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacific Defense|
|85.9 (2)||Points/Gm||74.8 (314)|
|11.1 (143)||Possessions/Game||14.3 (315)|
|51.4 (1)||Field Goal %||46.1 (302)|
|38.0 (30)||3PT %||35.9 (290)|
|57.6 (4)||Effective FG %||52.9 (297)|
|60.0 (7)||True Shooting %||58.8 (294)|
Pacific Offense Vs. Gonzaga Defense
|Pacific Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gonzaga Defense|
|74.4 (129)||Points/Gm||72.9 (280)|
|14.3 (48)||Possessions/Game||11.1 (216)|
|44.6 (182)||Field Goal %||45.0 (261)|
|38.0 (30)||3PT %||34.5 (227)|
|51.9 (130)||Effective FG %||51.5 (259)|
|54.9 (165)||True Shooting %||55.3 (196)|
Best Betting Sites For Gonzaga vs Pacific
Gonzaga Betting Insights
- Gonzaga has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 18 points or more six times this season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- So far this season, 10 out of Gonzaga’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- Bulldogs games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 158 points nine times.
- Gonzaga’s matchups this year have an average point total of 158.8, 0.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Pacific Betting Insights
- Pacific has covered eight times in 19 matchups with a spread this season.
- In Pacific’s 19 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- Tigers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 158 points in six of 19 outings.
- The average total for Pacific’s games this season is 149.2 points, 8.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Key Players
- The Bulldogs points and rebounds leader is Drew Timme. He averages 21.3 points per game and grabs 7.8 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Nolan Hickman’s 3.7 per game.
- Julian Strawther is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Gonzaga’s blocks leader is Timme, who collects 1.0 per game. Anton Watson leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
Pacific Key Players
- Keylan Boone has the top Tigers spot in two categories: scoring (11.7 points per game) and rebounding (4.5 rebounds per game).
- Tyler Beard puts in work dishing out assists and is Pacific’s assist leader with 2.9 per game.
- Luke Avdalovic is tops from three-point range for the Tigers, knocking down 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Pacific grabs more steals than Beard (0.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Cam Denson (0.7 per game).