The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Gonzaga vs Grand Canyon Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Gonzaga Offense Vs. Grand Canyon Defense
|Gonzaga Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grand Canyon Defense|
|87.5 (1)||Points/Gm||66.8 (78)|
|33.8 (199)||Possessions/Game||35.3 (234)|
|52.8 (1)||Field Goal %||41.4 (43)|
|38.6 (11)||3PT %||31.7 (63)|
|59.1 (1)||Effective FG %||46.5 (25)|
|61.8 (1)||True Shooting %||52.5 (89)|
Grand Canyon Offense Vs. Gonzaga Defense
|Grand Canyon Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gonzaga Defense|
|75.3 (91)||Points/Gm||72.9 (264)|
|35.3 (128)||Possessions/Game||33.8 (163)|
|46.3 (69)||Field Goal %||44.8 (236)|
|38.4 (14)||3PT %||35.1 (255)|
|54.4 (32)||Effective FG %||51.7 (260)|
|58.1 (25)||True Shooting %||55.2 (211)|
Best Betting Sites For Gonzaga vs Grand Canyon
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Gonzaga Betting Insights
- Gonzaga has compiled a 14-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites this season.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 19 out of 32 times this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 32 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 154 points 20 times.
- Gonzaga’s outings this year have an average total of 160.4, 6.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Grand Canyon Betting Insights
- Grand Canyon has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- In Grand Canyon’s 32 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 24 times.
- Antelopes games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 154 points in seven of 32 outings.
- Grand Canyon’s outings this season have a 142.1-point average over/under, 11.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Gonzaga Key Players
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs in points and rebounds. He contributes 20.9 points per game while also adding 7.4 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Nolan Hickman’s 3.2 per game.
- Julian Strawther is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Gonzaga’s steals leader is Anton Watson, who averages 1.8 per game. Timme leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks an outing.
Grand Canyon Key Players
- The Antelopes go-to guy, Rayshon Harrison, leads the team in both scoring (17.7 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- Gabe McGlothan collects all of the boards and is the Grand Canyon leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.7 per game.
- Chance McMillian leads the Antelopes in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Grand Canyon grabs more steals than McMillian (0.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Kobe Knox (0.8 per game).