The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (3-0) will look to extend a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Bellarmine Knights (0-3) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at McCarthey Athletic Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Knights ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 4:38 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Gonzaga vs Bellarmine Betting Odds
Gonzaga Offense Vs. Bellarmine Defense (From 2020-21)
|Gonzaga Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bellarmine Defense|
|91.0 (1)||Points/Gm||66.2 (61)|
|73.6 (35)||Possessions/Game||65.2 (27)|
|54.9 (1)||Field Goal %||44.9 (239)|
|36.8 (46)||3PT %||37.7 (329)|
|61.0 (1)||Effective FG %||53.8 (316)|
|64.0 (1)||True Shooting %||56.6 (311)|
Bellarmine Offense vs. Gonzaga Defense (From 2020-21)
|Bellarmine Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gonzaga Defense|
|74.3 (94)||Points/Gm||69.7 (157)|
|64.6 (329)||Possessions/Game||73.6 (314)|
|50.8 (3)||Field Goal %||42.0 (93)|
|37.6 (27)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|56.7 (7)||Effective FG %||47.5 (65)|
|60.0 (7)||True Shooting %||50.7 (49)|
Gonzaga Betting Insights
- Gonzaga put together a 16-14-2 ATS record last year.
- The Bulldogs covered the spread three times last season (3-5 ATS) when playing as at least 31-point favorites.
- A total of 16 of Gonzaga’s games last season hit the over.
- Gonzaga and its opponents went over 155 combined points in 19 of 32 games last season.
- The average total in Bulldogs contests last season was 156.5, 1.5 more points than the over/under for this game.
Bellarmine Betting Insights
- Bellarmine covered 14 times in 23 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last season, 13 of Bellarmine’s games hit the over.
- Bellarmine combined with its opponent to score more than 155 points just twice last season.
- The average over/under for Knights matchups last year was 136.2, 18.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Gonzaga Key Players
- Drew Timme contributed 19.0 points per game last season while tacking on 7.0 rebounds.
- Jalen Suggs collected 4.5 assists per game.
- Corey Kispert knocked down 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Suggs averaged 1.9 steals per game. Timme collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
Bellarmine Key Players
- Pedro Bradshaw put up 16.0 points per game last season and grabed 6.9 rebounds a contest.
- Dylan Penn notched 3.6 assists per game.
- CJ Fleming had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Bradshaw grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Ethan Claycomb averaged 0.6 blocks a game.