The latest betting odds for this matchup show the Canucks listed atto win on the moneyline. The Golden Knights are currently to claim victory for this contest on Sunday. The total for this game is set at .
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Canucks Vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Canucks Vs. Golden Knights Player Props
Injury Report as of April 3
Canucks: Micheal Ferland: Out (Concussion), Jason Dickinson: Questionable (Lower Body), Brandon Sutter: Out (Illness), Bo Horvat: Probable (Illness), Kyle Burroughs: Out (Upper Body), Matthew Highmore: Out (Upper Body), Tucker Poolman: Questionable (Migraine), Brady Keeper: Out (Leg), Nils Hoglander: Out (Groin)
Golden Knights: Max Pacioretty: Out (Undisclosed), Reilly Smith: Out (Knee), William Carrier: Questionable (Lower Body), Keegan Kolesar: Questionable (Upper Body), Mark Stone: Out (Back), Laurent Brossoit: Questionable (Undisclosed), Brett Howden: Out (Upper Body), Nolan Patrick: Questionable (Undisclosed), Nicolas Hague: Out (Undisclosed)
|Canucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Golden Knights Defense|
|2.81 (22)||Goals/Game||2.97 (16)|
|32.1 (13)||Shots/Game||29.9 (8)|
|8.8% (27)||Shooting %||9.9% (20)|
|6.8 (4)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||9.3 (2)|
|Golden Knights Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canucks Defense|
|3.16 (14)||Goals/Game||2.86 (10)|
|33.9 (8)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|9.3% (23)||Shooting %||9.0% (7)|
|8.5 (18)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.4 (21)|
Canucks And Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Canucks have won 11 of their 22 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (50.0%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter, Vancouver has an 11-11 record (winning 50.0% of its games).
- The Canucks have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Golden Knights have been made an underdog 23 times this season, and won nine, or 39.1%, of those games.
- Las Vegas has a record of 9-14 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Golden Knights.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these teams, Las Vegas earned a 7-4 victory. Nils Hoglander recorded two goals and one assist for the Canucks. Jonathan Marchessault and Evgenii Dadonov scored two goals each for the Golden Knights.
|11/13/2021||Golden Knights||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||7-4 VEG|
- J.T. Miller has been critical to Vancouver’s offense this season, putting up 81 points in 67 games.
- Having scored five goals and adding 48 assists, Quinn Hughes is a strong contributor for Vancouver through 65 games.
- Vancouver’s scoring effort is aided by Elias Pettersson’s 53 points. He’s contributed 27 assists.
- In the 55 games Thatcher Demko has played this season, his save percentage is .916, 15th in the league.
Golden Knights Leaders
- Marchessault’s 27 goals and 29 assists in 64 games for Las Vegas add up to 56 total points on the season.
- Chandler Stephenson has racked up 53 points this season, with 17 goals and 36 assists.
- Shea Theodore has netted 10 goals on the season, chipping in 30 assists.
- Robin Lehner is 18-15-0 in 38 games this season, conceding 103 goals (2.8 goals against average) with 1028 saves and a .909 save percentage (25th in the league).