Giovani Bernard Week 15 Player Props
Bernard’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Monday’s rushing yards over/under for Bernard is set at 30.5 yards. That is 10.4 more than his season average of 20.1.
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 matchups), Bernard has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- The Steelers allow 100.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- Bernard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (39.4) by 19.3 yards.
- Bernard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (39.4) in only 7.7% of his games (one out of 13 matchups).
- Bernard has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of nine times (22.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Bernard’s per-game rushing attempts average (6.2) is 2.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (8.5).
- Bernard has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in four out of 13 games this season (30.8% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has averaged 3.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10).
- In only two of 10 games this year, Bernard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10 rushing attempts) in just 23.1% of his games (three of 13 games).
- This season, Steelers opponents have ran the ball 24.2 times per game, the 29th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Giovani Bernard or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from