Giannis Antetokounmpo has several statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Milwaukee Bucks and the Phoenix Suns. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Suns.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has played in 47 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 42 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Antetokounmpo is set at 25.5 points. That is 2.9 fewer points than his season average of 28.4.
- In 30 of 47 games this season (63.8%) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Antetokounmpo’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 28.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Antetokounmpo has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 20 out of 42 times (47.6%).
- In only 23 games this season (48.9%) Antetokounmpo scored more than his average points over/under of 28.7.
- Teams are scoring 107.8 points per game against the Suns this season, the 27th-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 41 times this season.
- Antetokounmpo combines to average 45.7 points, rebounds and assists, 4.2 more than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (41.5).
- Antetokounmpo has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Monday’s game in 32 of 47 games (68.1%).
- Antetokounmpo’s season-long PRA average (45.7) is 1.8 lower than his average PRA over/under — 47.5.
- In 53.7% of his opportunities this year (22 of 41), Antetokounmpo has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- Antetokounmpo covered his average PRA over/under (47.5) in 51.1% of his matchups this season (24 of 47 contests).
Last 10 Games
Antetokounmpo vs the Suns
Bet on the Bucks vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from