Giannis Antetokounmpo will take the court on Saturday when his Milwaukee Bucks play the San Antonio Spurs. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Antetokounmpo’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Antetokounmpo is set at 29.5 points. That’s 0.4 more points than his season average of 29.1.
- In 18 of 39 games this season (46.2%) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 29.5 points.
- Antetokounmpo’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 28.9 points, which he’s outscored by 0.2 points on average this year.
- Antetokounmpo is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 21 of 39 contests this season (53.8%), Antetokounmpo scored more than his average points over/under of 28.9.
- Teams are averaging 110.1 points per game against the Spurs this season, the 23rd-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 35 times this season.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- In 35.9% of his games this season (14 out of 39 games), Antetokounmpo has knocked down more than 1.5 threes.
- Antetokounmpo’s average made threes per game is 0.3 less three-pointers than his average prop bet total, 1.4.
- Antetokounmpo has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 45.7% of his chances (16 of his 35 chances).
- Antetokounmpo has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.4 threes, a value he’s eclipsed in just 14 of 39 games (35.9%).
- Opponents of the Spurs have knocked down 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, the 15th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Bucks vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from