Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Milwaukee Bucks square off against the Boston Celtics on Friday. Antetokounmpo has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 37 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Antetokounmpo is set at 28.5 points. That is 0.1 fewer points than his season average of 28.6.
- In 21 of 41 games this season (51.2%) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Antetokounmpo’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 28.9 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Antetokounmpo has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 18 out of 37 times (48.6%).
- In 21 of 41 games this season (51.2%), Antetokounmpo scored more than his average points over/under of 28.9.
- Teams are averaging 111.5 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 15th-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 36 times this season.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- In 36.6% of his games this year (15 of his 41 games), Antetokounmpo has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Antetokounmpo’s average made threes per game is 0.3 less three-pointers than his average prop bet total, 1.4.
- Antetokounmpo has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 47.2% of his contests (17 of his 36 chances).
- Antetokounmpo has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.4 threes, a number he’s surpassed in just 15 of 41 games (36.6%).
- Opponents of the Celtics have made 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, the 17th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Antetokounmpo vs the Celtics
Bet on the Bucks vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from