The Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo will take the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Antetokounmpo leads his squad in both points (29.8) and rebounds (11.5) per game, and also posts 5.8 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocks (ninth in the league).
In this piece, we’ll dig into Antetokounmpo’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (March 19)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo’s 29.8 points per game average is 2.7 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Antetokounmpo has put up more than 32.5 points 18 times this season (through 70 games).
- So far this season, Antetokounmpo is 30-for-64 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Antetokounmpo has made 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 38 games this season.
- Allowing 111.9 points per game, the Timberwolves are the 21st-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Antetokounmpo Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Bucks Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from