Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Milwaukee Bucks will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Antetokounmpo paces his squad in points (28.0), rebounds (11.1) and assists (5.8) per game, shooting 51.6% from the field and 31.3% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.1 steals and 1.6 blocks (10th in NBA).
In this article, we dig into all of Antetokounmpo’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (November 19)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has put up 28.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.5 points more than Friday’s points prop total.
- In the 15 games he’s played this season, Antetokounmpo’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points nine times.
- So far this season, Antetokounmpo is 6-for-16 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Antetokounmpo has made 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Antetokounmpo has finished six games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Thunder have given up 105.9 points per contest, which is 13th-best in the NBA.
Antetokounmpo Vs Thunder (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from