Giannis Antetokounmpo will look to make an impact for the Milwaukee Bucks when they take on the Boston Celtics at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Antetokounmpo puts up 29.9 points and 11.6 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 5.8 assists, shooting 55.4% from the floor and 29.5% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we take a look at Antetokounmpo’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (May 3)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Antetokounmpo is 29.5 points. That is 0.4 fewer than his season average of 29.9.
- Antetokounmpo has recorded more than 29.5 points 37 times this season (through 88 games).
- So far this season, Antetokounmpo is 35-for-79 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Antetokounmpo has made 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 45 games this season.
- On defense, the Celtics have given up 104.5 points per game, which is the best in the NBA.
Antetokounmpo Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from