Giannis Antetokounmpo and his Milwaukee Bucks teammates match up against the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Antetokounmpo is tops on his squad in both points (29.9) and rebounds (11.6) per contest, and also puts up 5.8 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocks (ninth in the league).
Below, we take a look at Antetokounmpo’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (May 13)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo’s 29.9 points per game average is 2.6 less than Friday’s over/under.
- In the 92 games he’s played this season, Antetokounmpo’s point total has gone over 32.5 points 25 times.
- Antetokounmpo has gone up against a points prop bet in 83 games this season, and he’s gone over 38 times.
- Antetokounmpo’s 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 48 games this season.
- Conceding 104.5 points per contest, the Celtics are the best squad in the NBA on defense.
Antetokounmpo Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from