The Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Antetokounmpo paces his team in both points (29.9) and rebounds (11.6) per game, and also averages 5.8 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocks (ninth in the NBA).
In this piece, we’ll dig into Antetokounmpo’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (May 11)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo’s 29.9 points per game average is 1.6 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Antetokounmpo’s point total has gone over 31.5 points 28 times in the 91 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Antetokounmpo is 37-for-82 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 47 of his 91 games so far this season.
- Conceding 104.5 points per contest, the Celtics are the best squad in the NBA on defense.
Antetokounmpo Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from