Giannis Antetokounmpo and his Milwaukee Bucks teammates face the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Antetokounmpo leads his team in points (26.6), rebounds (11.8) and assists (6.0) per game, shooting 49.8% from the field and 29.1% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 1.8 blocked shots (sixth in NBA).
If you’re looking to place a bet on Antetokounmpo’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (November 12)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has recorded 26.6 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.9 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- Through 12 games this season, Antetokounmpo has recorded more than 27.5 points seven times.
- Antetokounmpo has hit the over on his points prop total five times this season (in 13 games with such a prop).
- Antetokounmpo has connected on 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made more than 1.5 threes in five of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Celtics have allowed 108.2 points per game, which is 17th-best in the league.
Antetokounmpo Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from