Giannis Antetokounmpo will look to make an impact for the Milwaukee Bucks when they square off against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Antetokounmpo paces his squad in both points (30.1) and rebounds (11.6) per game, and also puts up 5.8 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocked shots (ninth in the NBA).
In this piece, we’ll dig into Antetokounmpo’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (April 5)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.5 points prop bet over/under set for Antetokounmpo on Tuesday is 0.4 more than his scoring average on the season (30.1).
- Through 78 games this season, Antetokounmpo has scored more than 30.5 points 27 times.
- Antetokounmpo has exceeded his points prop total 32 times this season (in 70 games with such a prop).
- Antetokounmpo has connected on 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 41 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 111.4 points per game, the Bulls are the 16th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Antetokounmpo Vs Bulls
Bet On Bucks Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from