Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Antetokounmpo when his Milwaukee Bucks take the court against the Washington Wizards on Monday.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Antetokounmpo has scored 29.0 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 3.5 points less than Monday’s points prop total.
- In 37.8% of his matchups this season (14 of 37 games) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 32.5 points.
- Antetokounmpo’s season scoring average of 29.0 is 0.2 points higher than his 28.8 average points over/under.
- Antetokounmpo has gone over his points prop total 17 times (half of his chances).
- Antetokounmpo has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (28.8 points) in 51.4% of his games (19 out of 37 games).
- Opponents of the Wizards have scored 119.7 points per game this season, the second-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 34 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Antetokounmpo combines to average 46.7 points, rebounds and assists, 3.8 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (50.5).
- In 37.8% of his games (14 out of 37) Antetokounmpo has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA average (46.7) is 0.9 lower than his average prop bet over/under (47.6).
- In 19 out of 34 chances this season (55.9%), Antetokounmpo has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 54.1% of his matchups this year (20 of 37 games), Antetokounmpo covered his average PRA over/under (47.6).
Last 10 Games
Antetokounmpo vs the Wizards
Bet on the Bucks vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from