Giannis Antetokounmpo has several prop bets set for the contest against the New York Knicks on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Antetokounmpo’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Antetokounmpo is set at 31.5 points. That is 2.5 more points than his season average of 29.0.
- In 13 of 35 games this season (37.1%) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Antetokounmpo’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 28.6 points, which he’s outscored by 0.4 points on average this year.
- Antetokounmpo is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 18 of 35 contests this season (51.4%), Antetokounmpo scored more than his average points over/under of 28.6.
- Opponents of the Knicks have averaged 104.4 points per game this season, the fewest against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 32 times this season.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 46.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (48.5).
- Antetokounmpo has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Thursday’s game in 19 of 35 games (54.3%).
- Antetokounmpo’s season-long PRA average (46.6) is 0.9 lower than his average PRA over/under — 47.5.
- In 56.2% of his opportunities this season (18 of 32), Antetokounmpo has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Antetokounmpo covered his average PRA over/under (47.5) in 54.3% of his matchups this year (19 of 35 games).
Last 10 Games
Antetokounmpo vs the Knicks
Bet on the Bucks vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from