Gerald Everett Week 14 Player Props
Everett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Everett’s receiving yards per game average is 28.5.
- In eight out of 12 games this year (66.7%), Everett has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (235.8 per game).
- Everett’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.1 per game. He has put up 3.4 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Everett has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.1 yards.
- Everett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Gerald Everett or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from