The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (10-0) take on the FCS Charleston Southern Buccaneers at Sanford Stadium The Buccaneers and the Bulldogs () match up on November 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The total for the matchup is set at points.
Before you place a bet on this game, read this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to betting trends and more.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 10:05 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Georgia Vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Georgia Betting Trends And Insights
- Georgia has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to go over the point total four out of 10 times this season.
- Georgia and its opponents have scored a combined total of more than 58.5 points two times this season (in 10 games).
- The Bulldogs have been favored on the moneyline a total of seven times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
Charleston Southern Betting Trends And Insights
- The Buccaneers lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Georgia Players To Watch
- Stetson Bennett has passed for 1,625 yards while completing 65.1% of his throws (97-of-149), with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions (180.6 yards per game). He’s also rushed 35 times for 233 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.9 yards per game.
- Zamir White has 118 attempts for a team-high 574 rushing yards (57.4 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- So far this year James Cook has run for 487 yards on 76 carries (48.7 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers has 30 catches and paces his team with 516 receiving yards (57.3 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Ladd McConkey has also tacked on 22 receptions for 352 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jermaine Burton has collected 321 yards on 17 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 45.9 yards per game.
Charleston Southern Players To Watch
- Jack Chambers has thrown for 405 yards while completing 62.3% of his passes (38-of-61), with two touchdowns and one interception this year (405.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 22 times for 54 yards and one touchdown, averaging 54.0 yards per game.
- JD Moore has 14 attempts for a team-high 58 rushing yards (58.0 per game) and one touchdown. He also has two catches for 48 receiving yards (48.0 per game).
- This season Garris Schwarting has eight catches and leads the team with 94 yards (94.0 per game).
- Geoffrey Wall’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 92 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 92.0 receiving yards per game.
- Cayden Jordan has totaled 74 yards on seven receptions, averaging 74.0 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from