The Vanderbilt Commodores (9-9, 2-3 SEC) hope to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (13-5, 3-2 SEC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Commodores ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Georgia Offense Vs. Vanderbilt Defense
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vanderbilt Defense|
|70.5 (211)||Points/Gm||70.0 (206)|
|11.2 (161)||Possessions/Game||11.4 (207)|
|42.5 (284)||Field Goal %||41.7 (86)|
|34.4 (162)||3PT %||31.0 (66)|
|48.8 (282)||Effective FG %||47.5 (80)|
|53.8 (215)||True Shooting %||55.0 (185)|
Vanderbilt Offense Vs. Georgia Defense
|Vanderbilt Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|72.5 (161)||Points/Gm||65.1 (69)|
|11.4 (151)||Possessions/Game||11.2 (199)|
|43.0 (259)||Field Goal %||41.3 (68)|
|32.3 (268)||3PT %||27.6 (8)|
|49.9 (238)||Effective FG %||46.2 (39)|
|56.4 (95)||True Shooting %||48.9 (15)|
Best Betting Sites For Georgia vs Vanderbilt
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia has compiled a 10-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-5.
- In Georgia’s 18 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- Bulldogs games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 140 points eight times.
- The average total in Georgia’s contests this year is 135.6, 4.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Vanderbilt Betting Insights
- Vanderbilt has put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season.
- A total of 10 Vanderbilt’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Commodores games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 140 points in 10 of 18 outings.
- Vanderbilt has a 142.5-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 2.5 more points than this game’s total.
Georgia Key Players
- The Bulldogs points and assists leader is Terry Roberts. He scores 15.9 points per game and dishes out 4.1 assists.
- Georgia’s rebounding leader is Matthew Moncrieffe, who grabs 5.5 per game.
- The Bulldogs are led by Roberts from beyond the arc. He knocks down 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Roberts leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Frank Anselem collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Georgia.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Liam Robbins is at the top of the Commodores scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.3 points per game and 5.9 rebounds per game this season.
- Ezra Manjon holds the title of Vanderbilt assist leader, dishing out 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Myles Stute is tops from three-point range for the Commodores, hitting 2.4 treys per game.
- Manjon tops Vanderbilt in steals with 1.0 per game, and Robbins leads the squad in blocks with 2.9 per game.