The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-1) take on the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Yellow Jackets’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bulldogs ( ).
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 8:05 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Georgia Tech vs Georgia Betting Odds
Georgia Tech Offense Vs. Georgia Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgia Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|74.9 (78)||Points/Gm||78 (317)|
|68.2 (206)||Possessions/Game||74.7 (335)|
|47.7 (26)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|34.7 (126)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|54 (44)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|57.2 (45)||True Shooting %||55.5 (277)|
Georgia Offense vs. Georgia Tech Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Tech Defense|
|77.5 (41)||Points/Gm||70 (168)|
|74.7 (19)||Possessions/Game||68.3 (142)|
|45.8 (81)||Field Goal %||45.9 (282)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||37 (322)|
|50.9 (141)||Effective FG %||52.4 (281)|
|54.5 (138)||True Shooting %||55.4 (269)|
Georgia Tech Betting Insights
- Georgia Tech won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Yellow Jackets were 5-6 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- A total of 15 of Georgia Tech’s games last season hit the over.
- Georgia Tech’s 26 games last season went over this contest’s total of 136 points 19 times.
- The average point total in Yellow Jackets contests last season was 138.2, 2.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia put together a 13-11-0 record against the spread last year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year, the Bulldogs had an ATS record of 10-5.
- Last season, 14 of Georgia’s games went over the point total.
- Georgia played 19 games last season that ended with a point total above 136 points.
- The Bulldogs had a 153.2-point average over/under in their contests last year, 17.2 more points than the total for this game.
Georgia Tech Key Players
- Moses Wright scored 17.4 points per game last season while adding 8.1 rebounds.
- Jose Alvarado dished out 4.2 assists per game.
- Michael Devoe hit 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Alvarado collected 2.8 steals per game. Wright averaged 1.7 blocks a contest.
Georgia Key Players
- Sahvir Wheeler averaged 14 points per game last season and recorded 7.4 assists.
- Toumani Camara pulled down 7.7 rebounds per game.
- P.J. Horne was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Wheeler averaged 1.7 steals per game. Camara collected 1.1 blocks a contest.