The Georgia State Panthers (5-5, 4-2 Sun Belt) and the Arkansas State Red Wolves (2-8, 1-5 Sun Belt) meet in matchup between Sun Belt foes. The Panthers, listed aton the spread, host the Red Wolves, with moneyline odds to win, on November 20, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Sportsbooks have set a total of points for the matchup.
Read this article before you make a bet on this game for updated odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from team and player stats to key metrics, betting insights and more.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 2:01 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Georgia State Vs. Arkansas State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Georgia State Offense Vs. Arkansas State Defense
|Panthers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Red Wolves Defense|
|25.0 (91)||Points/Gm||41.1 (128)|
|340.4 (104)||Yards/Gm||476.4 (125)|
|146.3 (121)||Pass Yards/Gm||262.2 (118)|
|194.1 (32)||Rush Yards/Gm||214.2 (123)|
|6.7 (100)||Yards/Pass||9.0 (120)|
|4.8 (36)||Yards/Rush||6.0 (129)|
|42.7% (45)||3rd Down %||42.1% (100)|
|9 (45)||Turnovers||8 (86)|
|7 (52)||Sacks||7 (78)|
Arkansas State Offense Vs. Georgia State Defense
|Arkansas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia State Defense|
|26.1 (82)||Points/Gm||30.2 (92)|
|346.3 (99)||Yards/Gm||378.3 (70)|
|276.4 (21)||Pass Yards/Gm||227.9 (69)|
|69.9 (126)||Rush Yards/Gm||150.4 (72)|
|7.3 (77)||Yards/Pass||8.1 (102)|
|2.7 (125)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (55)|
|34.8% (103)||3rd Down %||45.7% (116)|
|15 (115)||Turnovers||7 (98)|
|13 (110)||Sacks||7 (78)|
When Georgia State Has The Ball
- The Panthers rank 36th with 4.8 yards per carry, compared to the 6.0 per rush the Red Wolves give up (129th in the FBS).
- Georgia State’s rushing game ranks 32nd in the FBS (194.1 yards per game), while Arkansas State allows 214.2 per game (123rd-ranked run defense).
- The Red Wolves allow third-down conversions on 42.1% of their opponents’ attempts (100th in the FBS). The Panthers have a 42.7% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 45th in college football.
- Georgia State’s offense is 45th-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed (9), and is up against the 86th-ranked team in turnovers forced, Arkansas State (8).
When Arkansas State Has The Ball
- The Red Wolves average 2.7 yards per carry (125th in college football) compared to the 4.0 per rushing attempt the Panthers allow (55th in the FBS).
- Georgia State allows 150.4 rushing yards per game (72nd in the FBS). Arkansas State’s running game ranks 126th in college football (69.9).
- The Panthers’ defense allows 227.9 yards through the air per game (69th in the FBS). The Red Wolves’ 276.4 passing yards per game is 21st in college football.
- Arkansas State’s pass protection has resulted in 13 sacks allowed, 18th-most in college football. Georgia State’s defense has racked up seven (50th-fewest).
Georgia State Betting Trends And Insights
- Georgia State is 7-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have covered the spread when playing as at least 16-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Georgia State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 10 times this season.
- Georgia State’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 65.5 points three times.
- The Panthers have won four of the five games they were favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
Arkansas State Betting Trends And Insights
- Arkansas State has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Wolves have covered the spread once this year (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- In Arkansas State’s nine chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
- Arkansas State has played four games this season that finished with a point total over 65.5 points.
- This season, the Red Wolves have won one out of the nine games in which they’ve been the underdog.
Georgia State Players To Watch
- Darren Grainger leads the team with 1,079 passing yards (119.9 yards per game) and has a 60.4% completion percentage this year (84-of-139) while throwing 14 touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 429 rushing yards on 91 carries with one touchdown, averaging 47.7 yards per game.
- Tucker Gregg has churned out a team-best 631 rushing yards (70.1 per game) and six touchdowns.
- So far this year Jamyest Williams has run for 480 yards on 77 carries (53.3 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Jamari Thrash has grabbed 20 passes for a team-high 259 yards while scoring two touchdowns. He averages 37.0 yards per game.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s stat line this year shows 16 catches for 251 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 41.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season Roger Carter has caught 15 passes for 247 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 35.3 receiving yards per game.
Arkansas State Players To Watch
- This year, Layne Hatcher has put up 1,720 passing yards (215.0 yards per game) while going 140-for-238 (58.8% completion percentage) and throwing 14 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Lincoln Pare has taken 73 carries for a team-leading 286 rushing yards (35.8 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He’s also caught 17 passes for 137 yards (17.1 receiving yards per game).
- Johnnie Lang has rushed for 212 yards on 54 carries (23.6 yards per game) this year.
- Tevailance Hunt has hauled in 45 passes for a team-high 683 yards with six touchdowns. He averages 75.9 yards per game.
- Corey Rucker has contributed with 642 yards (on 41 catches) and six touchdowns.
- This season Jeff Foreman has caught 23 passes for 443 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 55.4 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from