The Georgia State Panthers (17-10, 9-5 Sun Belt) take a nine-game win streak into a home matchup with the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (16-14, 8-9 Sun Belt), winners of three straight. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPN2) on Monday, March 7, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Ragin’ Cajuns ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of March 7, 2022 at 3:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Georgia State vs Louisiana Betting Odds
Georgia State Offense Vs. Louisiana Defense
|Georgia State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Defense|
|70.3 (198)||Points/Gm||69 (175)|
|68.4 (165)||Possessions/Game||71.1 (282)|
|40.2 (337)||Field Goal %||41 (51)|
|32.1 (265)||3PT %||31.4 (63)|
|46.3 (332)||Effective FG %||46.2 (35)|
|50.1 (311)||True Shooting %||50.5 (73)|
Louisiana Offense Vs. Georgia State Defense
|Louisiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia State Defense|
|71.1 (174)||Points/Gm||64.5 (44)|
|69.6 (108)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (205)|
|42.8 (253)||Field Goal %||41.1 (56)|
|34.7 (128)||3PT %||36.7 (326)|
|49.2 (247)||Effective FG %||48 (104)|
|53.3 (199)||True Shooting %||50.7 (84)|
Georgia State Betting Insights
- Georgia State has put together an 11-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Panthers have been favored by 3.5 points or more 14 times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those matchups.
- Georgia State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total seven out of 24 times this season.
- Georgia State’s 24 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 132.5 points 14 times.
- Panthers contests this year have an average point total of 140.1, 7.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Louisiana Betting Insights
- Louisiana has covered 13 times in 28 games with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 5-4.
- So far this season, 12 out of Louisiana’s 28 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Louisiana has combined with its opponent to score more than 132.5 points in 15 of 28 games this season.
- The average over/under for Ragin’ Cajuns contests this season is 140.1, 7.6 more points than this game’s total.
Georgia State Key Players
- Corey Allen leads the Panthers scoring 14.1 points per game.
- Kane Williams leads Georgia State with 3.9 assists per game and Jalen Thomas paces the squad with 6.3 rebounds per matchup.
- The Panthers are led by Allen from long distance. He connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Georgia State’s steals leader is Williams, who collects 1.9 per game. Thomas leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
Louisiana Key Players
- Jordan Brown holds the top Ragin’ Cajuns spot in two categories: scoring (15 points per game) and rebounding (8.6 rebounds per game).
- Michael Thomas puts in work giving out assists and is Louisiana’s assist leader with 2.5 per game.
- Kentrell Garnett makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ragin’ Cajuns, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Louisiana’s Kobe Julien has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with one per game and Theo Akwuba is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.