The Georgia Southern Eagles (11-8, 4-2 Sun Belt) host the UL Monroe Warhawks (8-11, 4-2 Sun Belt) in a matchup of Sun Belt rivals at W. S. Hanner Fieldhouse, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Warhawks ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Georgia Southern vs UL Monroe Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Georgia Southern Offense Vs. UL Monroe Defense
|Georgia Southern Offense||Stats (Rank)||UL Monroe Defense|
|69.2 (242)||Points/Gm||69.1 (175)|
|7.7 (255)||Possessions/Game||13.7 (325)|
|45.0 (158)||Field Goal %||43.7 (189)|
|28.5 (350)||3PT %||34.6 (234)|
|49.9 (236)||Effective FG %||50.5 (215)|
|52.3 (269)||True Shooting %||57.0 (242)|
UL Monroe Offense Vs. Georgia Southern Defense
|UL Monroe Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Southern Defense|
|70.2 (216)||Points/Gm||65.6 (84)|
|13.7 (39)||Possessions/Game||7.7 (105)|
|43.7 (227)||Field Goal %||43.0 (154)|
|34.6 (147)||3PT %||33.2 (163)|
|49.7 (247)||Effective FG %||49.4 (163)|
|53.7 (223)||True Shooting %||56.8 (235)|
Best Betting Sites For Georgia Southern vs UL Monroe
Georgia Southern Betting Insights
- Georgia Southern has compiled a 7-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Eagles have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, nine out of Georgia Southern’s 16 games have hit the over.
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 133 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- Georgia Southern has an average point total of 134.8 in its outings this year, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UL Monroe Betting Insights
- UL Monroe has compiled an 8-8-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Warhawks have covered the spread twice this season (2-4 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- A total of seven UL Monroe’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Warhawks have combined with their opponent to score more than 133 points in eight of 16 games this season.
- UL Monroe has a 139.3-point average over/under in its contests this season, 6.3 more points than this game’s point total.
Georgia Southern Key Players
- The Eagles scoring leader is Andrei Savrasov, who averages 13.4 points per game.
- Jalen Finch leads Georgia Southern with 3.6 assists a game and Carlos Curry paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- The Eagles are led by Tyren Moore from long distance. He hits 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Georgia Southern’s steals leader is Savrasov, who averages 1.7 per game. Kamari Brown leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
UL Monroe Key Players
- The Warhawks leader in scoring is Tyreke Locure with 13.7 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds per game and 3.3 assists per game.
- The UL Monroe leaders in rebounds and assists are Thomas Howell (7.5 rebounds per game) and Jamari Blackmon (3.4 assists per game).
- Blackmon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warhawks, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- UL Monroe’s Locure has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Victor Baffuto is first in blocks with 2.4 per game.