The Georgia Southern Eagles (3-0) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Hampton Pirates (1-2) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Pirates ( ).
This article makes reference to lines updated as of November 20, 2021 at 4:07 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Georgia Southern vs Hampton Betting Odds
Georgia Southern Offense Vs. Hampton Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgia Southern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hampton Defense|
|70.5 (199)||Points/Gm||73.2 (257)|
|68.4 (198)||Possessions/Game||68.6 (148)|
|44.2 (167)||Field Goal %||42.8 (149)|
|32 (262)||3PT %||33.8 (186)|
|50.7 (149)||Effective FG %||49.2 (152)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||53.2 (177)|
Hampton Offense vs. Georgia Southern Defense (From 2020-21)
|Hampton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Southern Defense|
|68.8 (237)||Points/Gm||67.9 (102)|
|69.2 (167)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|43.1 (226)||Field Goal %||42.8 (149)|
|33.2 (196)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|49.5 (210)||Effective FG %||49.4 (160)|
|53.2 (206)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Georgia Southern Betting Insights
- Georgia Southern went 12-16-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 11 of Georgia Southern’s games last season hit the over.
- In 14 of 28 games last season, Georgia Southern and its opponents went over 133 points.
- Eagles matchups last season had an average point total of 136.5, 3.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Hampton Betting Insights
- Hampton went 12-16-1 ATS last season.
- The Pirates covered the spread when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- A total of 15 of Hampton’s games last year hit the over.
- Hampton’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 133 points in 23 of 29 outings.
- Pirates contests last year had a 142.4-point average over/under, 9.4 more points than this game’s total.
Georgia Southern Key Players
- Zack Bryant racked up 13.6 points per game last season.
- Eric Boone collected 2.9 assists per game and Prince Gilliam Toyambi grabbed 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- Boone hit 1.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Boone averaged 2.2 steals per game. Bryant collected one block an outing.
Hampton Key Players
- Davion Warren put up 21.2 points per game last season.
- Dajour Dickens pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game and Russel Dean averaged 5.7 assists per game.
- Chris Shelton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- Warren averaged 2.1 steals per game. Dickens collected 3.4 blocks a game.