The Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) hit the court against the Florida International Panthers (0-0) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Panthers ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 9, 2021 at 6:07 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Georgia vs Florida International Betting Odds
Georgia Offense Vs. Florida International Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida International Defense|
|77.5 (41)||Points/Gm||76.2 (297)|
|74.7 (19)||Possessions/Game||71.9 (276)|
|45.8 (81)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||36.4 (301)|
|50.9 (141)||Effective FG %||52.9 (298)|
|54.5 (138)||True Shooting %||56.6 (311)|
Florida International Offense vs. Georgia Defense (From 2020-21)
|Florida International Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|73.2 (117)||Points/Gm||78.0 (317)|
|72.5 (52)||Possessions/Game||74.7 (335)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|51.8 (105)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||55.5 (277)|
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia compiled a 13-11-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bulldogs covered the spread twice when favored by 7.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- Last season, 14 of Georgia’s games hit the over.
- Georgia and its opponents scored more than 152.5 points in 13 of 24 games last season.
- The Bulldogs had an average point total of 153.2 in their contests last season, 0.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
Florida International Betting Insights
- Florida International won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 22 times.
- The Panthers covered the spread once when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last year (in eight opportunities).
- In Florida International’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times.
- Florida International played 12 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points.
- The Panthers had a 148.6-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Georgia Key Players
- Sahvir Wheeler put up 14.0 points per game last season while also adding 7.4 assists.
- Toumani Camara averaged 7.7 rebounds per game.
- P.J. Horne connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Wheeler collected 1.7 steals per game. Camara averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
Florida International Key Players
- Antonio Daye Jr. scored 16.8 points per game and dished out 4.5 assists per outing last season.
- Dimon Carrigan averaged 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Eric Lovett had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Daye collected 2.4 steals per game. Carrigan averaged 2.4 blocks a contest.