The Siena Saints (0-3) will attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (1-1) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hoyas’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Saints ( ).
This article makes reference to odds current as of November 19, 2021 at 4:10 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Georgetown vs Siena Betting Odds
Georgetown Offense Vs. Siena Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgetown Offense||Stats (Rank)||Siena Defense|
|71.5 (164)||Points/Gm||63 (22)|
|69.4 (162)||Possessions/Game||65.9 (47)|
|42.6 (249)||Field Goal %||40.7 (36)|
|37 (42)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||45.8 (21)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||49 (15)|
Siena Offense vs. Georgetown Defense (From 2020-21)
|Siena Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgetown Defense|
|67.6 (263)||Points/Gm||72 (224)|
|64.6 (329)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|46 (70)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||34.2 (211)|
|52.1 (91)||Effective FG %||49.4 (160)|
|55.1 (115)||True Shooting %||52.3 (129)|
Georgetown Betting Insights
- The Hoyas won their only game last season when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- Georgetown and its opponents went over 139.5 combined points in 14 of 26 games last season.
Siena Betting Insights
- Siena played six games last season that ended with a combined score over 139.5 points.
Georgetown Key Players
- Jahvon Blair averaged 15 points per game last season and added 3.6 assists.
- Qudus Wahab grabbed eight rebounds per game.
- Blair had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Dante Harris grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Wahab averaged 1.6 blocks a game.
Siena Key Players
- Manny Camper was solid last season with 14.1 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Pickett dished out 4.8 assists per game.
- Pickett made two threes per game a season ago.
- Camper grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Pickett averaged 1.1 blocks an outing.