The Georgetown Hoyas (0-1) take on the American Eagles (2-0) on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hoyas’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Eagles ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data current as of November 16, 2021 at 8:01 PM ET. See all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Georgetown vs American Betting Odds
Georgetown Offense Vs. American Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgetown Offense||Stats (Rank)||American Defense|
|71.5 (164)||Points/Gm||73.6 (265)|
|69.4 (162)||Possessions/Game||70 (207)|
|42.6 (249)||Field Goal %||45.9 (282)|
|37 (42)||3PT %||29.1 (11)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||50.2 (202)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
American Offense vs. Georgetown Defense (From 2020-21)
|American Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgetown Defense|
|69.1 (233)||Points/Gm||72 (224)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|37.8 (24)||3PT %||34.2 (211)|
|52.6 (76)||Effective FG %||49.4 (160)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||52.3 (129)|
Georgetown Betting Insights
- Georgetown went 17-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Hoyas won their only game last season when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times in Georgetown’s games.
- Georgetown and its opponents went over 139.5 combined points in 14 of 26 games last season.
- The Hoyas had an average total of 144.7 in their contests last season, 5.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
American Betting Insights
- American compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread last year.
- In American’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- American combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points in six of 10 games last season.
- The Eagles had a 136.8-point average over/under in their outings last year, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Georgetown Key Players
- Jahvon Blair averaged 15 points per game last season and added 3.6 assists.
- Qudus Wahab grabed eight rebounds per game.
- Blair had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Dante Harris averaged 1.2 steals per game. Wahab collected 1.6 blocks a contest.
American Key Players
- Jamir Harris contributed 20.5 points per game last season while tacking on 3.5 assists.
- Connor Nelson grabed 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Jamir Harris made 3.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Nelson grabbed 2.3 steals per game. Johnny O’Neil averaged 1.5 blocks a contest.