Georges Niang and the Philadelphia 76ers will face the Detroit Pistons at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. Niang is averaging 9.3 points, 1.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Niang’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Georges Niang Prop Bets (March 31)
Niang Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.5-point total set for Niang on Thursday is 1.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Niang has played 75 games this season, putting up more than 7.5 points in 44 of them.
- Niang has gone over on his points prop total 21 times this season (in 44 games with such a prop).
- Niang’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Niang has hit more than 1.5 treys in 43 of his 75 games so far this season.
- The Pistons allow 112.0 points per contest, 20th-ranked in the NBA.
Niang Vs Pistons
Bet On 76ers Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from