The Philadelphia 76ers, including Georges Niang, hit the court against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Niang is averaging 9.2 points, 1.3 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
Let’s break down Niang’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Georges Niang Prop Bets (May 4)
Niang Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Niang’s 9.2 points per game average is 2.7 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Niang’s point total has exceeded 6.5 points 56 times in the 89 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Niang is 28-for-55 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Niang’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Niang has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 51 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 104.9 points per game, the Heat are the third-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Niang Vs Heat
Bet On 76ers Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from