Georges Niang and the Philadelphia 76ers will match up against the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Niang posts 9.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 43.4% from the floor and 39.8% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Niang’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Georges Niang Prop Bets (March 29)
Niang Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Niang has racked up 9.3 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.8 points more than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Niang has played 74 games this season, totaling more than 7.5 points in 43 of them.
- Niang has hit the over 20 times on a points prop this season (in 43 tries).
- Niang’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Niang has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 42 games this season.
- Defensively, the Bucks are 16th in the league, allowing 111.2 points per game.
Niang Vs Bucks
Bet On 76ers Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from