The George Washington Colonials (1-3) aim to end a three-game losing streak when they host the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Colonials’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the River Hawks ( ).
This article references odds current as of November 19, 2021 at 4:19 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
George Washington vs UMass-Lowell Betting Odds
George Washington Offense Vs. UMass-Lowell Defense (From 2020-21)
|George Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMass-Lowell Defense|
|67.9 (259)||Points/Gm||71 (195)|
|68.5 (194)||Possessions/Game||68.9 (159)|
|44.1 (174)||Field Goal %||43.1 (163)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|49.4 (215)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|53.6 (178)||True Shooting %||52.8 (157)|
UMass-Lowell Offense vs. George Washington Defense (From 2020-21)
|UMass-Lowell Offense||Stats (Rank)||George Washington Defense|
|68.1 (256)||Points/Gm||71.9 (221)|
|68.1 (209)||Possessions/Game||70.2 (215)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||44.8 (234)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|51 (136)||Effective FG %||50.9 (227)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||52.1 (116)|
George Washington Betting Insights
- George Washington won seven games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Colonials covered the spread once last season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- George Washington’s games hit the over seven out of 16 times last season.
- In eight games last season, George Washington and its opponents went over 135.5 total points.
- Colonials matchups last season had an average point total of 140, 4.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
UMass-Lowell Betting Insights
- UMass-Lowell covered 14 times in 24 games with a spread last year.
- The River Hawks were 6-2 ATS last year when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In UMass-Lowell’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
- UMass-Lowell’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 135.5 points in 16 of 24 outings.
- The River Hawks had a 141.3-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 5.8 more points than the total for this game.
George Washington Key Players
- James Bishop scored 19.1 points per game and dished out 4.9 assists per game last season.
- Jamison Battle pulled down 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Battle connected on 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Bishop collected 0.9 steals per game. Chase Paar averaged 0.7 blocks a contest.
UMass-Lowell Key Players
- Obadiah Noel contributed 20.2 points per game last season.
- Bryce Daley dished out 3.6 assists a game and Connor Withers pulled down 6.3 rebounds per outing.
- Noel had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Noel averaged 1.1 steals per game. Withers collected 1.2 blocks a game.