George McNeill has +50000 odds to win the 2021 John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run. He missed the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2019.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 5, 2021, 2:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
George McNeill odds for the John Deere Classic
McNeill’s recent form
- In his last five events, McNeill has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- McNeill has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, he finished 0 relative to par in his only made cut.
John Deere Classic details
- Date: July 8-11, 2021
- Location: Silvis, IL
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Purse: 6.2M
- Defending Champ: Dylan Frittelli
Course history: McNeill at the John Deere Classic
- In his last five trips to this event, McNeill placed in his only finish.
- McNeill has made the cut one time in his last five entries to the event.
- McNeill missed the cut when he last played this event in 2019.
Course comparison – TPC Deere Run
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,342 yards, which is 74 yards longer than the 7,268-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.2, while TPC Deere Run has a recent scoring average of -9.8.
- The average course McNeill has played over the past year has been 90 yards longer than the 7,268 yards TPC Deere Run will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7.4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
George McNeill 2021 results
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||80||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||68||75-67-75-71 (E)||$6,150|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from