Week 11 NFL action will see George Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday In this piece, we’ll break down Kittle’s stats and trends to help you find the top bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
George Kittle Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kittle’s Game-by-Game Stats
George Kittle Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The 274.8 passing yards the Jaguars yield per game makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Kittle’s 63.0 receiving yards per game average are 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (62.5).
- In 50.0% of his games this season (three of six), Kittle has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Kittle’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.5 per game. He has collected 1.5 more per game than that average.
- In two of his six games this season (33.3%), Kittle has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.2 passing TDs conceded per game, the Jaguars defense is ranked second in the NFL.
- Kittle has had a touchdown catch twice this season, out of six games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on George Kittle or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from