George Kittle Week 16 Player Props
Kittle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Kittle’s 79.0 receiving yards per game average is 30.5 more than his prop bet total in Saturday’s outing (48.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three out of six), Kittle has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- The Cardinals sport the 17th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 252.6 yards per game.
- Kittle has put up 5.2 more receiving yards per game (79.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 73.8.
- In only 33.3% of his games (two of six chances), Kittle has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (73.8).
- Kittle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on George Kittle or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from