In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Woodland from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Gary Woodland odds for The Open Championship
Woodland’s recent form
- Woodland will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Woodland has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +1.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Woodland at The Open Championship
- Woodland has average finish of 79th at this event in five trips, including a personal best 67th-place.
- Woodland has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Woodland finished 101st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Woodland carded three birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses Woodland has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,305 yards, eight yards longer than the 7,297-yard St Andrews Links (Old Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Gary Woodland 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||101||74 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||64-72-72-73 (+1)||–||–||$58,100|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||10||69-73-69-69 (E)||14.32||0.76||$407,220|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-76||1.134||-1.722||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||70-68-71-75 (+4)||-1.712||13.044||$61,607|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||-0.196||-0.630||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||67-72-69-67 (-9)||19.328||-6.188||$60,955|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-77||0.554||-2.888||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-67-72-70 (-9)||8.408||-1.428||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||67-68-71-69 (-9)||-0.892||12.532||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-79||-2.810||-0.831||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||5||70-72-70-73 (-3)||4.912||6.268||$463,500|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||5||69-69-71-67 (-4)||6.065||3.132||$309,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-73||-0.365||0.198||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||72-68-69-73 (-6)||-1.400||3.574||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-69-71||-0.174||-0.557||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Woodland’s 30th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from