Gary Woodland finished sixth in his last tournament action in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1-4, and will look for another top-10 finish in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +10000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Gary Woodland odds for the Masters Tournament
Woodland’s recent form
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Woodland has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -4.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Woodland at the Masters Tournament
- Woodland has not finished inside the top 20 in his last five trips to this event.
- Woodland has one made cut in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Woodland did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Woodland has played over the last year (7,282 yards) is 193 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 281.0 strokes per tournament with an average score of -3.6 relative to par. That’s 6.7 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Gary Woodland 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||6||71-72-67-69 (-9)||$259,875|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-76||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||43||71-69-71-78 (+1)||$51,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||76-67||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||48||66-75-77-70 (E)||$19,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||16||70-68-68-70 (-12)||$102,175|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Woodland’s sixth-place finish last time out at the Valero Texas Open on April 1- 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from