Below you’ll find stats and insights about Woodland from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Gary Woodland odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Woodland’s recent form
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Woodland has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Woodland at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Woodland last played this event in 2022 and finished 30th.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,237-yard length for this week’s event.
- The average course Woodland has played over the past year has been 64 yards longer than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Gary Woodland 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||64-72-72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||10||69-73-69-69 (E)||14.32||0.76||$407,220|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-76||1.134||-1.722||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||70-68-71-75 (+4)||-1.712||13.044||$61,607|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||-0.196||-0.63||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||67-72-69-67 (-9)||19.328||-6.188||$60,955|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-77||0.554||-2.888||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-67-72-70 (-9)||8.408||-1.428||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||67-68-71-69 (-9)||-0.892||12.532||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-79||-2.81||-0.831||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||5||70-72-70-73 (-3)||4.912||6.268||$463,500|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||5||69-69-71-67 (-4)||6.065||3.132||$309,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-73||-0.365||0.198||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||72-68-69-73 (-6)||-1.4||3.574||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-69-71||-0.174||-0.557||$0|
Woodland’s last tournament appearance, his 10th-place finish in the U.S. Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from