Gary Trent Jr. and the Toronto Raptors will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday. Trent puts up 17.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 2.2 steals (fourth in NBA) and 0.4 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Trent’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Bets (November 21)
Trent Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Trent is 17.5 points. That’s 0.1 more than his season average of 17.4.
- In the 17 games he’s played this season, Trent’s point total has exceeded 17.5 points nine times.
- So far this season, Trent is 9-for-16 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Trent has made 2.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Trent has seven games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Warriors are the second-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 100.9 points per game.
Trent Vs Warriors (2020-21)
Bet On Raptors Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from