Gary Trent Jr. and his Toronto Raptors teammates face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Trent posts 17.9 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.8 steals (second in league) and 0.3 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll break down Trent’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Bets (March 30)
Trent Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Trent has recorded 17.9 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.4 points higher than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Through 75 games this season, Trent has totaled more than 15.5 points 34 times.
- So far this season, Trent is 30-for-61 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Trent’s 2.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Trent has connected on more than 2.5 treys in 32 of his 75 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Timberwolves are ranked 22nd in the league, giving up 112.2 points per contest.
Trent Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Raptors Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from