Gary Trent Jr. will hope to make a difference for the Toronto Raptors when they square off against the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Trent averages 18.1 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 41.1% from the floor and 38.0% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per contest (ninth in NBA).
Let’s examine all of Trent’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Bets (April 1)
Trent Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Trent’s 18.1 points per game average is 1.6 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Trent’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 33 times in the 76 games he’s played this season.
- Trent has exceeded his points prop total 31 times this season (in 62 games with such a prop).
- Trent has made 3.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Trent has hit more than 2.5 threes in 33 of his 76 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Magic are 17th in the league, giving up 111.4 points per game.
Trent Vs Magic
Bet On Raptors Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from